Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Mobile Learning Experience and Me

I mentioned yesterday that I would be sharing why I am in Arizona this week.
Well, a few weeks ago I entered a contest where I wrote a blog post about "My Vision of Mobile Learning" where I shared some of the exciting things that we are doing with our new iPod touch devices in the elementary school. I feel very blessed to have been selected as one of five winners. Today my blog post is being featured at the BrainPop Blog!

Fostering Creative APP-titutes in Children using Mobile Devices

Because of this contest, I am able to attend the Mobile Learning Experience conference this week in Phoenix, Arizona. I am looking forward to learning from some of the top educators about using mobile devices like iPods and iPads! Thank you to BrainPop and the Mobile Learning Experience for providing this wonderful opportunity!

1 comment:

Renée said...

Congratulations, Karen! I know you deserved this honor. Wish I could have come with you :)...enjoy the beautiful weather in AZ.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin