Thursday, October 2, 2008

Guess Who's Linking to my Pictures/Blog??

The geeky side of me is fascinated to discover how content that I create is sometimes used by others. Today while checking my Flickr account I discovered that a San Francisco website is using one of my pictures of the Burger Bar in Las Vegas for one of their postings. Here's the link:

http://sf.eater.com/archives/2008/09/16/burgerwire_hubert_keller_tags_macys_for_burger_bar.php

I'm glad they gave a link to my account as an attribution. I know some bloggers get bent out of shape on stuff like this, but as long as people aren't directly profiting from using my stuff.....

I also recently discovered that the Cupcake Station and Happy Buddha Restaurant have linked to my blog. My friend Sally says I have a new calling as a food critic!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin