Thursday, December 27, 2007

Winter at the Beach


I am back from a pleasant Christmas time visiting family. It is nice to be away for a few days, with nothing pressing to do. No internet (except one stop at Panerra to catch up on email using their free wifi). Time to read books and take naps and shop the after Christmas sales. I also took a drive out to Lake Michigan. I miss living close to the beach, and I always try to drive out to see it in the winter time. The sky was so blue and since I didn't think to bring my camera, I decided to try the camera on my new phone. I've been struggling to figure out how to work this phone, but at least I managed to take some pictures. Today I figured out how to use Bluetooth to download them to my laptop. The quality isn't great, so just pretend that I added some arty effects onto them!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin