Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Elementary Art Masterpieces

Ah, Clever Karen hasn't found much time to be clever at home. So I thought I'd just share a few of the clever projects my students have been creating, just so you know what has been occupying my time and energy:

Pretty Peacocks by 2nd and 3rd graders (love these, they turned out beautiful!)



Tropical Birds by 4th and 5th graders:



Funny Chickens by Kindergarten and First Grade:



I have been enjoying seeing the creative work of my students! Their beautiful work blesses me and I am constantly thankful for the talents that God has given them.

2 comments:

Renée said...

My favorite is the very first peacock. The colors are fabulous! I've been missing your posts on this blog :).

Karen Bosch said...

Thanks, Renee. I have missed blogging here, but have had to submit to different priorities this year! Hopefully I can add a few new things during break!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin