Thursday, July 25, 2013

Things I bought at IKEA that I really Didn't Need


I know you've done it too, so don't judge me!


Blue and white dishes - to add to my collection, can't resist any blue and white dish!

During the summer, I plan one trip to Ikea just for fun.  Usually I have a list of things I am looking for, but typically end up with things that are completely different, just because they are cute and such good prices.  I try to go right at 10 am when they open - great parking, no crowds, and this time no line to check out!


White enamel colander - only $9.99, will use for fruit.


Cobalt blue serving bowls - $1.99, will go great with blue and white dishes!


Small Ribba frames with mats, price recently reduced to $1.99.  Have a clever project in mind for this!


Scented candles in glass holders - only $1.99!


Actually bought some of these lacy metal candle holders last spring, but picked up a couple more for outside because they make such a great light pattern in the dark!


Cute pillow, but really doesn't match the couch, might return.



These stencil stickers because....


I want to do this to an old dresser!


I've been trying to find a new bolster pillow for months.  This is a new addition at Ikea - think I bling it up a bit with some vintage fabric!

I didn't find the kind of shelves that I was looking for, but just had fun looking around.


1 comment:

Liz said...

I must admit, I also LOVE Ikea. I don't get there that often, but I do love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin