Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Snow Day Tea


Well, today would have been a snow day if we had had school. We only got 4 or 5 inches here, but it was thick wet heavy snow that is sticking to the trees like frosting. My snowblower is back from the shop, so it only took a half hour to clear the drive and walk. (Click on the Flickr badge on the right to see more pictures.)

My friends Andrea and Alana gave me a "Snow Day Kit" complete with slippers, tea, and biscotti. Even though it wasn't a technical snow day, I decided to treat myself after the blowing and shoveling was done. The tea is Tea forte Winter Spice and comes in a cute pyramid shape in a yellow box and has a little leaf on top, so it is like opening a present. The biscotti is Nonni's and was dipped in chocolate. Perfect!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin