Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Best Meals of 2008 - Clever Karen

Many years ago, I was eating a lovely gourmet meal with friends on New Years Eve, and we started discussing our best meals of the year. This became a yearly tradition with us, and we now share our favorites virtually! Since I have been blogging this year, it was quite easy to look back over the restaurants I have gone to - I was surprised to see how many there were! So here is my list (click on the links if you want to learn more):

Third Place: Spotted Dog Cafe - Everything we had at this restaurant in Springdale, Utah was delicious!

Second Place: Bouchon, Las Vegas - This restaurant was classy and beautiful. The pastries were especially out of this world!

First Place: Brunch at Tribute - The selection of salads, cheeses, and pastries at the buffet was of superb quality. But it was the unique flavors and presentation of my entree and dessert which put this meal at the top of my list.

So what was your best meal of 2008?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin