Monday, March 2, 2009

Day 3 - Playa del Carmen


On Thursday morning we arrived early in Cozumel (and it was even earlier for us - we changed our clocks a day too early, so we were ready for at breakfast at 5:45)! We had signed up for a tour, so we boarded the ferry for a 45 minute ride over to Playa del Carmen. Then we traveled by bus for another hour or so, with a rest stop and shop. I had a great time taking pictures at this shop - great displays and I thought it really showed the colors of Mexico.






Then we continued on to the ruins at Tulum...

3 comments:

YayaOrchid said...

Those are absolutely beautiful colors! I can hardly wait to see photos of your visit to the ruins! What a great vacation!

Alison Gibbs said...

Wow - sensational colours.
Fabulous photos.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Alison

Rebekah said...

beautiful photos! I love the colors and the pottery!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin