Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Belgium iPhoto Book


One of my last projects of the summer was finishing up the digital scrapbooking pages about Belgium and getting an iPhoto book printed with the pages. Ah, you may ask, wasn't your trip to Belgium 2 years ago??????? Blush, yes it was. I've decided that digital scrapbooking takes too much time for a busy teacher. I think from now on I will just do photo books for trips and maybe scrapbook just a few pages.



I am very happy with how the book turned out. IPhoto is not a cheap option, especially when you make lots of pages, but the end result is beautiful!


FYI - I scrapbooked the pages in Print Shop, saved them as jpegs, and the imported the jpegs into iPhoto to create the book.

2 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Such a great way to remember your trip. We did one of these of my daughters wedding in April using everyones photos. It was fabulous

Rebekah said...

What a pretty book! I've been plotting my photo book for our trip. Can't wait to see Belgium, especially after looking at all of your photos.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin