Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Crust Pizza - Bloomfield Hills


Spinach Pizza with Pine Nuts

If you are a fan of crispy, wood fired pizza, you will love Crust. Located in the strip mall on Telegraph and Maple, Crust is a small restaurant decorated with lots of visible pipe giving it an urban feel.




Bianca Pizza

The menu includes soups, salads, and sandwiches, but the star is the pizzas. I've eaten here several times, and enjoyed each one that I tried. I especially have liked the Bianca Pizza and the Pancetta Pizza. You can also build you own from a selection of toppings. Each pizza serves one, and if you don't pig out you might have a slice or two left to take to lunch the next day.


They also have these neat little desserts served in shot glasses. During my last trip we passed on the dessert, but it is definitely worth saving room for a few sweet bites.

Crust on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

melissa said...

totally looks European! I like the idea of pine nuts on the spinach pizza - sounds great!

Liz said...

Looks delicious! I would love to email you back after you leave me a comment. If that is OK with you send me your email address. :)

estaats (at) eup.k12.mi.us

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin