Thursday, March 13, 2008

Bagger Dave's - revisited


I've noticed that a number of people have found my way to this blog when using Google while searching for info on Bagger Dave's restaurant in Berkley. (Here's a link to that post.) I mentioned in that post that I wanted to try their turkey burger. Well today, after a tiring day at work, I decided to run in for a take out order for supper. It wasn't busy at 4 pm, still I had to wait at least 15/20 minutes for my order.

I got the turkey burger with swiss cheese and some "meaningless FREE toppings": romaine lettuce, grilled onions, green olives, and mushrooms. (I love the variety of these choices.) I also indulged in a strawberry yogurt shake. After taking a few pictures at home, I chowed down. Both were pretty good. I thought the turkey burger could have used a bit more seasoning, but it was tasty and I enjoyed the shake. The small burger was $5.29 with the cheese added - a bit expensive for the size, I thought. But I'd stop again - it's a good option for those times that you crave a burger.

And this is a silly thing, but for some reason I like their logo! Something about the design catches my eye and it looks good against a brick wall or stamped on a brown paper bag.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin