Saturday, November 8, 2008

Trader Joe Treasure - Grilled Chicken with Tortellini and Sun Dried Tomatoes


One of my favorite products from Trader Joes is this Grilled Chicken Tortellini. Chicken strips, sun dried tomatoes, and tortellini stuffed with cheese coated with a nice olive oil seasoned with Italian herbs. It tastes great heated or even cold! I usually keep a package in the freezer to use when I need a quick meal.

I usually add some Kalamata olives and some shredded cheese. I can get 2, maybe three meals out of a package. Here it is packed up for my lunch. I've also served this for company - I boought a couple packages, added another package of grilled chicken strips from Trader Joes and some extra tomatoes and olives. A classy yummy meal for little effort!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin