Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Microplane Herb Mill

DSC_1351

This has been my favorite cooking toy this summer. My friend Jenni gave me this cool Microplane Herb Mill as a gift last Christmas. Since I grow so many fresh herbs, I really have enjoyed using it to get perfect finely chopped herbs.

DSC_1360

Simply stuff in some fresh herbs and put in the plunger and twist!

DSC_1356

These are the little blades at the bottom. The only tricky part is when you take it apart to wash it you need to pay attention to how to layer the blades to put it back together.

DSC_1362

And these are the chopped herbs! Nice, huh? It has worked great with parsley, rosemary, basil, and cilantro. Simple, easy, quick!

1 comment:

peggy said...

a really nice gift. I think I will look for one of those too.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin