Sunday, February 22, 2009

Grandeur of the Seas - Cruising Away

January was a long cold snowy month. One Saturday afternoon, while 8 inches of snow were falling outside my window, my brother and I went online and found a bargain last minute cruise. So last week we flew down to Tampa and boarded the Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas for 5 days of warmth, pampering, and relaxation.

I did think of you all back in the snow and cold. I really did!



Here are a few shots from the ship before we left Tampa.

Sunset over Tampa as we leave port.

Over the next few days I'll share some more pictures of our cruise. We all could use a little bit of virtual sunshine, I think!

1 comment:

YayaOrchid said...

The sea looks beautiful, I can only imagine how beautiful it is out in the open ocean. I can hardly wait to see your pictures.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin