Saturday, February 14, 2009

Vintage Valentines


For the first five years of my life, my mom pasted all the cards that I received into this scrapbook. It is filled with cards sent at my birth, Christmas cards, cute little birthday cards for a little girl, and Valentines. Even a "We Missed You Week at Sunday School" card.

Here's a peak at some of the pages of Valentines:




A couple of years ago I scanned 6 of the Valentines and posted them on Flickr. They are my most popular images on Flickr and around this time of year the number of people viewing them goes way up! Yesterday 138 people checked out this Valentine which I blogged about last year. (It currently has had 5, 027 views.)

And this cute little card is in second place with 2,664 views.


Here's hoping you have a sweet Valentine's Day!!

2 comments:

YayaOrchid said...

Just found your site as I was searching for info on the Provence apron smock. You have a beautiful blog! Hope you post more about aprons!

YayaOrchid said...

Thank you so much for getting back to me and answering my question. Now I understand how it can be done through that site. Thank you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin