Sunday, August 1, 2010

Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise

This has been my home for the past 2 days.....


This morning I snuggled in the soft pillows and comforter on the window seat and drank my morning tea and read....


Later, we walked to the end of Lake Louise...


And looked back at the chateau.



We took a gondola to the top of the world. Lake Louise is the tiny aqua dot in the center of the picture.


This afternoon I wandered the gardens. I' m now listening to a harpist as I blog over the wifi in the lobby.






After a summer spent mostly in hospital rooms, I feel blessed to have a few days to be bathed in God's beauty. I am blessed to have a brother who spoils me. I am blessed.


From My iPhone

3 comments:

Theresa Plas said...

Really beautiful Karen!

John R. Sowash said...

I'm glad you had the opportunity for some R&R. It's shaping up to be another crazy year at SCS!

Renee said...

What a beautiful place! I want to go...the mountains are gorgeous. I'm so glad you got a chance to enjoy this.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin