Thursday, December 29, 2011

Necklace Assortment

I bought an entire strand of these rust colored round stone beads. Not sure why - the challenge has been to come up with different ways to use them. For this one, I jazzed it up by gluing on a little silvery piece that has a tiny crystal in it.


My favorite new key necklace. I love the square earring that I epoxied onto a skeleton key. This picture really doesn't show much sparkle the earring has! The top is the perfect shape to hang for a necklace.

This is a blank gold frame I purchased somewhere online, but I have seen similar things at Lobby Hobby. I punched a round piece from scrapbook paper and then covered it with a round clear bubble sticker. Very easy! On top I epoxied an golden flower charm upside down and hung an old teardrop earring to dangle down.



1 comment:

Liz said...

Beautiful. I love the map background...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin