Monday, January 28, 2013

Stacking Bracelets in Turquoise and Aqua


I've had fun the past few days making several stretchy bracelets using odds and ends of turquoise beads in my stash.  I mixed in some charms, some Chinese crystals, a large fluorite bead, a quartz bead, and other bits.


I started with these two together.


A third bracelet with some soft aqua stone beads mixed with a bit of turquoise.

 


I especially love this one with the large fluorite stone bead - you can see a bit of purple mixed in the stone.


Sometimes the knots come loose when you use the stretchy plastic cord.  I always do a tight triple knot and then add a dot of super or Gorilla Glue on the knot.  I've had pretty good luck using this trick to keep the bracelets from falling apart. 



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin