Sunday, September 21, 2008

Travel Charm Necklace


I realized this morning that I never added the charm I bought from Zion National Park to my travel charm necklace. So this afternoon I got out the pliers to make the addition, and while I was at it I thought you might enjoy a few pictures of my necklace!


I started collecting charms as I travel about 10 years ago. I'm not very dedicated at this - sometimes I totally forget to buy one, and then sometimes I find lots of cute ones and I buy a bunch. I put them on a bracelet, but I add a silver chain to both ends of the bracelet so I can wear it as a necklace. I find the necklace doesn't jangle and get in my way as much as the bracelet does. (Although I have had it get tangled in the hair of a few students when I lean over to help them!)


Over the next few days I will post some close up pictures of my favorite charms and tell you where they are from.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin