Saturday, December 20, 2008

Not so Clever Karen

I've been sewing a few Christmas gifts recently that I will share after the holidays, just in case someone comes peaking here, looking for a preview of presents. But here's a little view of something I've been working on:


Hmmm, something looks a bit off. Do you see it? Here's a closer look:


Something's not quite right with those French lads and lasses frolicking in the fields on this fabric.... Could they be.... ah, standing on their heads?


Ah, yes, didn't you know, a traditional French country custom, to dance on their heads for the holidays?????

Rats. So, I put this little project aside until after the holidays (I guess I"ll keep the upside toile for myself) and headed out to the fabric store feeling not very clever and bought new fabric to redo the project (which I will share later). So much for being clever...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin