Monday, December 8, 2008

Window Sparkle


Over the summer I picked up this old window at a garage sale. It's been collecting dust while I waited for some inspiration for how to use it. I was playing around with using it as a display backdrop on a shelf when I remembered these cute Martha Stewart mirror snowflake ornaments that I bought at Kmart a few years ago in the after Christmas sales. (You'll probably notice that all my decorations are bought in the sales after Christmas!)

I used a hot glue gun to attach them. (Later on I decided that I should have used tacks, too late now.) I think it makes a cute little backdrop for some of my other Christmas accessories.

3 comments:

mub said...

This is lovely! What a great idea.

Rebekah said...

this is so cute! Those ornaments are really pretty!

Anonymous said...

I think the window on the shelf is a great idea. I also have a window collecting dust...Thanks for reminding me that I need to use it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin