Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Wintery Clipboards in Black and White


I've updated my clipboard display for the holidays! I took some of the wintery pictures that I took last year and used iPhoto to change them to black and white. Then I printed them using iPhoto08 with mats on glossy paper. (Here is a tutorial on how to print pictures in iPhoto with mats.) I **LOVE** printing the photos with the mats - so easy and they make any picture look so professional. I've borrow ideas for using photography decorating from the Pottery Barn catalogs that I scour for cute decorating ideas.



I clipped them up with some white berries. I always stock up on these berries at JoAnn fabrics when they go on sale and I use them on everything. They are great to tuck into greenery or the bows on packages - an easy way to make anything look festive!

1 comment:

Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores said...

What a clever idea! They look great grouped together like that.

Leigh-Anne from Jo-Ann

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin