Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Best Meal of the Year 2007 - the winner

First Place - 'T Oud Kanthuys
Brugge, Belgium

This restaurant is away from the main square near a canal and by the fountain where they water the horses. Below is the view from our table where we enjoyed watching the horses clip-clopping by.

Here is the Menu - I had the special for 19.95 Euro.


Appetizer - Cheese Croquettes which were crispy and yummy. (I was not fond of the salad dressings that I had in Europe. There never was a choice. )


Entree was this delicious salmon in a yummy sauce.


And dessert - creme brulee. Rick had the apple cake in background.


Check back - I'm going to tell you about 2 "meals with a view" that you don't want to miss!

So what was your best meal of the year? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin