Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Cookie Tin


Does anyone else out there buy food just because you want the container that it is in? I saw these cookies at Trader Joe's for $3.39 in this cute tin. There were only 8 in the container. They were good - two crispy wafers with a chewy caramel layer in between. But what I really wanted was the blue and white tin which would match my blue and white bedroom! Plus the picture reminded me of the canals of the Netherlands from the summer. How could I resist buying it?

2 comments:

SuzyQSparkles said...

Me. ME!

I have had a perchant for tins for as long as I've had a job and money of my own. One year my Mom (who was the PTA president) ran a fund-raiser that included tins. I remember that's when "it started" for me. Also, my Aunts and GM's always kept "things" in tins. Every so often, I try to purge my tins, but, I'm not very good at it.

Suzy :D

Karen Bosch said...

Yes, I am sitting at work right now. My pens, rubber bands, and paper clips are in cute tea tins. I just can't throw them away either!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin