Monday, January 14, 2008

Chenille Snowmen


Well, the last of the Christmas decorations (the little houses) came down over the weekend, but the snowmen are still up on the shelves in the dining room. I have a tradition - I keep them up until all hope of a snow day has disappeared!

I created the snowmen that are in today's post out of an old chenille bedspread. I found it at the Salvation Army a number of years ago and it's been the source of several fun projects. In fact, now I have a stash of old chenille bedspread bits in different colors which I have tucked away waiting for inspiration to hit me. Buttons and felt provide the embellishments. And the hats - would you believe they come from the ribbing from the top of an old sock that was full of holes?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin