Sunday, May 11, 2008

Royal Oak Farmer's Market 2


So I promised you more pictures from the Royal Oak Farmer's Market! I wanted to share some shots from one of my favorite booths. All spring and summer they have the most amazing bunches of seasonal flowers for sale. This week it was lilacs in all variations of colors!

They also always have some unique arrangements. This time they had these cool gourds with ivy growing out of them. No, I didn't buy anything here this time - in the spring my budget is reserved for things I can plant in the garden. But it sure was fun to look.

2 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

I so love these lilacs. I don't have any at this house but I am definitely going to go and get one soon. They are beautiful. I will wait another month until it is winter and I can buy them bare rooted and much cheaper.
Alison

melissa said...

that first photo is great!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin