Friday, July 29, 2011

Blog Template Update

So I have been doing a little much overdue "redecorating" over here at Clever Karen. (If you are viewing the blog via a RSS reader you might want to click through to see the new design.) I have been playing around with the template designer in Blogger. I also did a bit of a redesign with the header image. Not sure I like the header quite yet, I think it is a bit busy, so I will continue to tweak that. What do you think? If there is anything that is looking wonky when you view it on your browser, could you let me know! Thanks!

4 comments:

melissa said...

cute! I like the background. I agree with you about the header, though...maybe if you make the lettering on the subtitle so it's not 'shady'. good for you - I haven't attempted to make a header yet! :)

Karen Bosch said...

Thanks, Melissa. Good suggestion about the shadow - I had it on the previous design and it really isn't needed!

Renée said...

Love it, Karen! It's a nice, fresh update :).

Karen Bosch said...

Ok, I changed the background to dots instead of swirls and got rid of the shadow on the text. Better I think. Still looking for a background that has a little more of a pure white shade with a bit of texture, but this will need to do for now.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin