Monday, July 18, 2011

Red Coral Nugget with Jet Black Beads

DSC_1001

I made this necklace years ago. It was one of my favorites, but it broke, and I just didn't have the time or patience to restring all those little sparkly black beads. But while looking for something to go with a flowery black sundress, I realized that the red coral would work perfect. So I spent part of my afternoon restringing the little beads, this time on thin wire rather than string. Hopefully it won't break again!

DSC_0987

I'm looking forward to wearing this at a special dinner at the end of a conference I am attending next next week!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Looks great! I usually end up with a ton of things in my "to fix" basket. Usually the fixes are easy - it is just a matter o making myself sit down to do it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin