Monday, July 11, 2011

July Garden Views

My garden looks its best in early July. The hydrangeas have popped, the impatiens have filled in, the daylilies have started to bloom. The potted flowers look lush. Things haven't wilted in the summer heat. Here are a few views from my backyard garden:







The Annabelle hydrangea looks spectacular right now!



My blue bottle garden.








Herbs mixed in with the flowers.


This is where I love to hang out and read in the evenings.





Notice the little blue glass globe tucked in between the flowers. It was a gift from a friend. Adds a bit of color and actually can be used as a watering tool to keep your plants from drying out.

I have a few changes that I am making to the garden including a new arbor that I will be sharing soon!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Beth S. said...

Wow. Your yard is beautiful. It looks like the perfect place to sit with a book and a glass of lemonade on a summer afternoon. :)

Cate said...

What a heavenly back yard! Thanks for commenting on my blog, Karen! As you know, it's wonderful to hear from people who are reading and looking and your stuff. I am taking a break from blogging this summer but will start up again in a month or so. Off to look at some of your other posts!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin