Friday, July 11, 2008

Feasting with Friends Menu


I only do a gourmet meal like this once a year, so I really went all out! (Note: I've linked to any of the recipes that I've already posted. I will be posting many of the other recipes over the next few days.)

Our menu was inspired by my meal at the Burger Bar in Las Vegas. I decided to make a variety of mini "slider" burgers. Here is the menu:

Burgers: Beef, Turkey, Salmon. Also grilled chicken. All were mini sized

Rolls: Onion Rye, Potato, Rosemary Flatbreads. All were mini sized.

Toppings: Caramelized Onions, Mango Chutney, Sun Dried Tomato Tapenade, Fig Jam, Bacon, Goat Cheese, and a variety of other cheeses. We had fun trying different taste cominations on the burgers.

Side Dishes: Italian Coleslaw, Caponata, Crispy Rosemary Redskin Potatoes

Dessert: Lava Cake with fresh raspberries, Chocolate Freckle Ice Cream

Sound good? Stay tuned for recipes!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin