Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Shipshewana Part 4 - Lolly's Quilts


I love Lollys! Row after row of lovely quilt fabric, quilt books, patterns, and equipment. Huge selection, although it leans towards more traditional fabric rather than some of the more contemporary designers. Actually, they have 3 stores - one for fabric, one for quilts and homegoods, and a store in the basement with sale fabric. Here are some more pictures I took in the store:


I liked the design and colors on this quilt top!


They have a large section with my favorite - vintage reproduction fabrics.
And I always look forward to scrounging around in their boat! Fat quarters for 2 dollars each! Even though I don't have a project in mind, I always come away with at least a dozen.




This is what was in my basket. Click here for closeups of the vintage reproduction, red and blue, and brown fabrics.

Next stop, some more of my favorite stores in the downtown!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin