Thursday, August 14, 2008

Cozy Cat


A couple days ago I set out my vintage quilt in the living room. It only took minutes for the cat to decide that was her new bed. And the new depository for all of her cat hair. Thus the quilt has been removed for its own protection!


Meanwhile, several weeks ago she decided that the top of the TV was a great perch to hang out! She never has been one to jump onto high places, but all of a sudden this spot has become her favorite place. I put this tray on top of the TV thinking that would keep her off - oh, no, it has become a cozy place to curl up. At least I know where I can find her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, cats find the darndest places. Two of mine have radar when it comes to quilts and fabric. They'll even crawl inside a shopping back full of fabric. One loves to sleep on top of my monitor when I'm on the computer. It's warm, and she's close to me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin